City Documents: A Public Document Library
Our document library provides 24/7 public access to various City documents such as City Council, Planning Commission, and Park Commission Agendas and Minutes; City Council Meeting Agenda Packets; Resolutions; Ordinances; Budget, Audit and other Financial Information, and the City’s Comprehensive Plan. You may click on one of the following categories to view documents:
- Agenda Meeting Packets - Council and Commissions
- Agendas - Council and Commissions
- Meeting Minutes - Council and Commissions
- Budgets and Other Finance Information
- Comprehensive Plan
- Newsletters - The Shore Report
Members of the Public Requesting Information
See the Guide for Members of the Public Requesting Information for details on requesting information.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to access, view and print documents in the Document Library.
Can’t find the document you’re looking for?
Contact the Deputy Clerk at 952.960.7900 or via e-mail