Festivals and Events
Shorewood Community Events
- Arctic Fever: January 16-18, 2015
- Spring Clean-up: May 17, 2014
- EFD Firefighters Relief Association Dance: July
- Minnesota's Night To Unite: First Tuesday in August
- Community Oktoberfest: Southshore Community Center
- Excelsior Fire District Open House: October
- Holiday Food and Toys Campaign: December
- Excelsior Fire District Free kids Movie: December
Southshore Center Events
- Throughout the year, the Southshore Center plans special events and activities for people of all ages and interests to enjoy.
Surrounding Community Events
- Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Chamber of Commerce
- Hennepin County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-Off
- Hennepin County Libraries
- Minnetonka Theater
- Steamboat Minnehaha at the Excelsior Docks
Cruises on the historic Steamboat Minnehaha from Memorial Day through Labor Day, with special fall cruises through mid-October.
- Excelsior Farmers Market - Thursdays 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
May 3- October, NEW LOCATION: Water Street, Excelsior
- Art on the Lake - June
- Excelsior 4th of July Celebration
- Tour de Tonka Bike Ride - August
- Excelsior Apple Days - September
- City of Mound
- Mound Music in the Park -Thursdays @ Mound Bay Park
- Mound Farmers Market (Lake Mtka Market)-Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
May - October, 5515 Shoreline Drive
- Mound Fish Fry - June